Pages

Monday

Menu Plan Monday

We are always doing something, talking, reading, listening to the radio, planning what's next. The mind is kept nagging busy on some easy, unimportant external thing all day. – Brenda Ueland





Do you Menu Plan?  Shop with a list?  When I use to blog before I always linked up with Organized Junkie's site, it seemed to always help me start my week off with a plan.  The Hub and I decided a few weeks ago that we would really like to start planning, shopping with a list and use coupons again, so I thought it would be fun to add my plan.

This month will be hit or miss, as The Hub is going to Panama for two weeks soon.  Plus, we really only end up eating "home cooked meals" three or four nights a week.  The Pork and Swiss Chard is a roll over from last week.  As a bonus, except for Saturday and Sunday and fresh produce this week will be pantry dinners.  Great for the grocery budget!

My Weekly Menu Plan:


Monday:  Pork with Swiss Chard and Polenta -
      except I will use this polenta recipe, without the marjoram

Tuesday:  Angel Hair Pasta with Basil Pesto, Salad, Bread

Wednesday: Ummmmm..... Let's Decide at 5:00 pm ***

Thursday: Daddy's Taking Mommy Out ;)

Friday:  Let's Do Pizza Night - Homemade Pizza. Scroll down for the sauce.
      I use basically the same sauce but use lots of fresh basil and a lot less tomato paste.

Saturday:  Hamburgers on the Grill, Grilled Corn, Fruit

Sunday:  Ham and Cheese Panini, Fruit
     Thick crunchy bread, ham, provolone cheese, mayo/mustard mixed, basil, olive oil. Yum!

***I'm hoping to go out and see our new granddaughter on Wednesday which means dinner will be on the fly, or out, or at or son's house.

What are you eating this week?




2 comments:

  1. That pizza looks amazing!! I am loving Thursday's plan though!!

    Your friends at,
    BusyMomsMenuPlan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting....Thursday's plan is now tonights plan ;)

    ReplyDelete